2017 Annual Meeting November 10-12 -Cleveland Renaissance Hotel
Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission:
We believe Family Medicine is critical to improving the health of the nation.We're working to achieve the full potential of Family Medicine.
We energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community
and we partner with those seeking to build healthier communities.
We are a catalyst, convener and incubator that supports the vision of innovators and early adopters.
- We bring people and ideas together to get things done!
- We inspire students to seek a career in Family Medicine.
- We provide opportunities for residents to cultivate their passion and careers.
- We create and sustain regional teams that support cost effective, quality improvement initiatives.
- We support and sustain innovative approaches to primary care service delivery.
- We strengthen Family Medicine by providing faculty/fellow recruitment, development and leadership activities.
Who Do We Serve?
Our member organizations include:
Medical school-based Departments of Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency programs
State chapters of the American Academy of Family Physicians
State wide Primary Care Associations
Community Health Centers
Community-based and hospital-owned Primary Care Practices
To view a complete list of who we currently serve, click here.