2015 FMEC Annual Mtg.: Boston, MA Oct. 30th - Nov. 1stAttendee Registration FormResidency Fair Registration FormSponsor/Exhibitor Registration (Non Residency Programs)Medical Student Scholarship Application DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reservation Link ($169/night)Comfort Inn North Shore Hotel: 1-978-624-7022 Jill GrangerHampton Inn by Hilton Boston/Peabody: 978-536-2020 Esther Silverman:(3-night minimum at $209); Deadline Sept. 28, 2015ALSO Instructor Course, Thursday, Oct. 29th
Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission:
We believe Family Medicine is critical to improving the health of the nation.We're working to achieve the full potential of Family Medicine.
- We energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community
and we partner with those seeking to build healthier communities.
We are a catalyst, convener and incubator that supports the vision
of innovators and early adopters.
We bring people and ideas together to get things done!
ALSO® Instructor Course
Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
(ALSO Instructor Course)
- Registration is now open:
- Click on the following link 2015 ALSO Instructor Course
- The ALSO Instructor Course will be offered on October 29th, 2015 in conjunction with the 2015 FMEC Annual Meeting at the Doubletree by Hilton - Boston North Shore in Boston (Danvers), MA.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.