Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission is to:
- Improve the health of the people and the communities in the northeast region of the United States
- Energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community by partnering with those seeking to build healthier communities
- To be a catalyst, convener and incubator that supports the vision of innovators and early adopters
- To bring people and ideas together to get things done!
FMEC Northeast Region Meeting
2014 FMEC NE Region Meeting:
October 24-26, 2014
Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
ALSO® Instructor Course
Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO Course)
- The next ALSO course will be offered on October 23, 2014 in conjunction with this year's Northeast Region Meeting at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Stay tuned for registration details.
- This one-day course concentrates on learning specific teaching skills for the didactic lectures, hands-on small group workstations and testing stations presented in the ALSO Provider Course.
- This coursefocuses on adult learning, faculty development, giving effective feedback, teaching in small group workstations and evaluating participants in the two testing components used in the ALSO provider course.
- If you would like more information on future courses, please contact Denise Steele at email@example.com
Direct Primary Care National Summit
Direct Primary Care Summit 2014 is quickly approaching!
This year's meeting will be held June 20 - 21 at the
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel in Arlington, VA
Click here to Register for the event
If you are interested in this movement and meeting,
please contact Shayla Rammel at firstname.lastname@example.org
to join the mailing list.