2017 Annual Meeting November 10-12 -Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Who We Serve:
New Loan Forgiveness & Refinance Assistance!
The FMEC is pleased to announce a partnership with Navigate, a student loan consultation service that can help Family Physicians reduce their levels of indebtedness.
When most physicians begin practicing, they’ve incurred steep medical education debt. When they learn about loan relief programs and implement correctly, they reduce a major source of stress and save thousands of dollars on their student loans. They find reprieve through two programs: Learn More
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission:
We believe Family Medicine is critical to improving the health of the nation.
We're working to achieve the full potential of Family Medicine.
We energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community and we partner with those seeking to build healthier communities.
We are a catalyst, convener, and incubator that supports the vision of innovators and early adopters.
We bring people and ideas together to get things done!
- We inspire students to seek a career in Family Medicine.
- We provide opportunities for residents to cultivate their passion and careers.
- We create and sustain regional teams that support cost-effective, quality improvement initiatives.
- We support and sustain innovative approaches to primary care service delivery.
- We strengthen Family Medicine by providing faculty/fellow recruitment, development and leadership activities.
Who Do We Serve?
Our member organizations include:
- Medical school-based Departments of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency programs
- State chapters of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- State-wide Primary Care Associations
- Community Health Centers
- Community-based and hospital-owned Primary Care Practices
To view a complete list of who we currently serve, click here.