2015 FMEC Annual Mtg.: Boston, MA Oct. 30th - Nov. 1stAttendee Registration FormResidency Fair Registration FormClinical Camp Table Registration FormFaculty-Student Luncheon Discussion Table2015 Award Submission FormStudent Call For Submission Form (Closes Aug. 1)Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration (Non Residency Programs)Medical Student Scholarship Application (Coming Soon)DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reservation Link ($169/night)
Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission:
We believe Family Medicine is critical to improving the health of the nation.We're working to achieve the full potential of Family Medicine.
- We energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community
and we partner with those seeking to build healthier communities.
We are a catalyst, convener and incubator that supports the vision
of innovators and early adopters.
We bring people and ideas together to get things done!
ALSO® Instructor Course
Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
(ALSO Instructor Course)
- Registration is now open:
- Click on the following link 2015 ALSO Instructor Course
- The ALSO Instructor Course will be offered on October 29th, 2015 in conjunction with the 2015 FMEC Annual Meeting at the Doubletree by Hilton - Boston North Shore in Boston (Danvers), MA.
- Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Direct Primary Care Summit 2015
This year the Summit will be held in Kansas City, Missouri, July 10 - 12.
We have partnered with the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
and the American College ofOsteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) for
the 2015 Summit.
Please go to www.dpcsummit.org for more information. You will be required
to use or create your AAFP log-in and password to register for the event.