Make a Contribution to the Project of Your Choice
Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission:
- We improve the health of the people and the communities in the Northeast Region of the United States.
- We energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community and we partner with those seeking to build healthier communities.
We are a catalyst, convener and incubator that supports the vision
of innovators and early adopters.
We bring people and ideas together to get things done!
FMEC Northeast Region Meeting
October 24 - 26, 2014
Faculty and Resident Submission Deadline:
May 16, 2014
Student Paper and Poster Submission Deadline:
August 15, 2014
ALSO® Instructor Course
Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO Course)
- The next ALSO course will be offered on October 23, 2014 in conjunction with this year's Northeast Region Meeting at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Stay tuned for registration details.
- This one-day course concentrates on learning specific teaching skills for the didactic lectures, hands-on small group workstations and testing stations presented in the ALSO Provider Course.
- This course focuses on adult learning, faculty development, giving effective feedback, teaching in small group workstations and evaluating participants in the two testing components used in the ALSO provider course.
- If you would like more information on future courses, please contact Denise Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Primary Care National Summit
Direct Primary Care Summit 2014 is quickly approaching!
Save the Date! This year's meeting will be held June 20 - 21 at the
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia.
Click to register for the Summit event.
For hotel reservations, you can reserve online by clicking here or
calling 800-325-3535 and referencing 'Direct Primary Care Summit 2014'.
If you are interested in this movement and meeting, please contact
Shayla Rammel at email@example.com to join the mailing list.