Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium's Mission:
We improve the health of the people and the communities in the Northeast Region of the United States.
- We energize the vision and passion of the Family Medicine community and we partner with those seeking to build healthier communities.
We are a catalyst, convener and incubator that supports the vision
of innovators and early adopters.
We bring people and ideas together to get things done!
FMEC Northeast Region Meeting
October 24 - 26, 2014
"Health for the Nation and the World: Putting People First"
Residency Fair Registration(on-line form)
Residency Fair Registration (PDF Printable Form)
Exhibitor Registration and Information(NON Family Medicine Residency Programs only)
Conference Atendee Registration(on-line form)
Conference Attendee Registration (PDF Printable Form)
$189/Night Deadline: October 1st
Shipping and Receiving Form
Pre-Conference Workshops (October 23 - 24):
Special Programming (October 26):
ALSO® Instructor Course
Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
(ALSO Instructor Course)
- The next ALSO course will be offered on October 23, 2014 in conjunction with this year's Northeast Region Meeting at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Please click on the link above to register.
- This one-day course concentrates on learning specific teaching skills for the didactic lectures, hands-on small group workstations and testing stations presented in the ALSO Provider Course.
- This course focuses on adult learning, faculty development, giving effective feedback, teaching in small group workstations and evaluating participants in the two testing components used in the ALSO provider course.
- If you would like more information, please contact Denise Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org