The Family Medicine Education Consortium
7795 Raintree Road
Dayton, Ohio 45459
Who We Serve:
The Family Medicine Education Consortium, Inc. is an incubator, convener, catalyst that connects those interested in improving the health of the community by strengthening Family Medicine/primary care services and medical education. Our primary area of focus is the northeast region of the U.S.
Mission and Vision:
We believeFamily Medicine is critical to improving the health of the nation.
We‘re working to achieve the full potential of Family Medicine.
1) We inspire medical students to seek a career in Family Medicine
2) We create and sustain regional teams that support cost-effective, quality improvement initiatives.
3) We support and stimulate innovative approaches to primary care service delivery.
4) We strengthen academic Family Medicine by providing faculty development mentoring and leadership experiences.
5) We support residents as they transition in their careers.
Who Do We Serve?
Our member organizations include:
Medical school-based Departments of Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency programs
State chapters of theAmericanAcademyof Family Physicians
State wide Primary Care Associations
Community Health Centers
Community-based and hospital-owned Primary Care Practices
To view a complete list of who we currently serve, click here.